Tuesday, April 1, 2008

What would you recommend as a place worth visiting?

Hi!
Time flies now we are here in K.N.U.E., don't you think that?
Would you recommend a place worth visiting near your hometown?
I hope to visit it with my family in the near future, for I haven't had few family trips recently.
I'd like to recommend that you visit 'Mungyung Saejae', which is lacated at Mungyung, Gyeongbuk Province. It's near my hometown, and its trail is so easy and apropriate for children.
Maybe you know that it's famous for the settings for many historical TV dramas like 'Taejo Wangeon' and others. The valley and stream water there are really clean and fantastic!

5 comments:

yanni said...

Sorry, sunny.
I live in Osan. You can see only buildings and factories around Osan city. But there is a low mountain called "Semadae", where hores were wahed by rice during the Korean-Japanese war because of shortage of water. On top of the mountain there is a small temple and you can enjoy walking around the remains of the old castle wall. Also you can find nice restaurant near there. Have fun!

Lucy said...

Hi, Sunny!

Thank you for the ride yesterday. I could enjoy the trip thanks to you and your cozy car.

My hometown is Chungju which is 1 and half an hour distance from here.
Actually there are few places to visit, but I'd like to recommand Chungju Dam. It is so beautiful with full cherry blossoms every April. Nothing special, nothing exciting, but I guarantee it's a so romantic place to walk with the loved ones.

Gibok-Kate said...

Hi, Sunny!

I live in Iksan. If you have never been here in Iksan, I would like to recommend you to visit Iksan and Jeonju. Especially in late April, you can enjoy cherry blossom and jewelry. As you know, Iksan is famous for jewelry setting. I am sure your wife likes it. And Jeonju is a good place to experience our traditional housing and food. You can get more informationg from the both official homepages. Have a nice weekend!

s0311april said...

I've been there. i don't like climbing the mountain because when I go uphill, it makes me pant hard. i have to catch my breath all the time. But 'Munkyeongseaje' is a falt trail. So I really enjoyed walking.

s0311april said...

OOps.. I made a speeling mistake..
flat trail was what I was trying to say. not 'falt'..