Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Just Shocking! Can someone improve his acting skills?

Dear, my fellow trainees!
I really enjoyed all the skits you performed yesterday. And then, JUST SHOCKED!
Some of the performers were so good at acting, and I really envy their talents. How can they act so naturally, dance and sing gracefully? I just feel out of place for that kind of performing skills. Nowadays, we teachers need to have many qualities. Can I improve my poor performing skills? If you can give me any tips on that, please give me some. I am so lucky that I am studying with you guys with such great talents! See you...

1 comment:

Andy's said...

The last sentence on me, Sunny!

I like to play billiards and my average is 80 points while my friends are from 100 to 500. Still we enjoy playing. Even though you are not good at acting, you can enjoy yourself and put you into the character of the play. Commitment and passion is more than anything else and you have it now! Why worry? Don't you agree?