Monday, May 5, 2008

What food should I try in the USA?

Hi, my dear fellow classmates and trainees! I'm Sunny(S03-07).
How was your life here at KNUE? As for me, it's a mixture of some stress and a little fun.
I heard many of you have been to the United States. I have never been there, so what kind of foods shoul I try when I get there? What was your most favortite food in America? Or what kind of extra activity will be helpful? Please give me some advice depending on your experience. Any tips will be appreciated! I hope you fully enjoy the rest of life here at KNUE. See you...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Hi.
When I went to Chico Campus of Sacramento in California in 1995, the university prepared Korean Kimchi and Rice for the Korean trainees.
It was a training course sent by Chungbuk Education Board. So I had no problem at that time. I spent 4 weeks in the dormitory in Chico Campus. After 4-week traning, we toured around America for one week. For one week, we visited Korean restaurants in America. So I spent a very comfortable life in America

SAINT said...

How about trying an American beef and having a good time with your friends? After school, it would be good to take a long walk in the campus. You could select a nice American style bar and spend the evening talking about our happy days in KNUE with your classmates having a beer. GOOD HEALTH FOR YOU.

s0311april said...

I know there is a variety of pizza in America from pizza for veggies to customized pizza. And I enjoyed pancake with bluberry. It is good for breakfast.

Eun-ju, a dandle lion said...

In USA, I'd like to drink American wine as much as possible and eat delicous American pizza. I heard we're going to visit Toronto, where people can go to Cuba by light plane. I'm not sure if it's possible, but I really want to visit Cuba... ^ ^
Anyway, I'll ride your car in Michigan. Would you drive for me?

Unknown said...

I favored Pizza and burgers are great there thus numerous sustenances you can think that it's exceptionally classy. Dave Bautista Vest